Blogs > Minor Matters

Run by The Trentonian's Nick Peruffo, this blog will provide daily multimedia coverage of the Trenton Thunder.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Change of plans


Because of some terrible traffic caused by an accident around my neighborhood, my plans to be in Lakewood tonight have gone awry. Will be there tomorrow to see Graham Stoneburner face off against the BlueClaws however. To make up for tonight, here's a pic of RiverDogs starter Kelvin Perez that was sent to me by team photographer David M. Schofield.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but that doesn't make up for it. Who wants to look at a blurry catcher?

May 6, 2010 at 6:53 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blurry catcher? I think not.

May 6, 2010 at 6:56 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home