Blogs > Minor Matters

Run by The Trentonian's Nick Peruffo, this blog will provide daily multimedia coverage of the Trenton Thunder.

Monday, January 24, 2011

I guess I should enter my own contest, huh?

It seems the Baseball America Prospect Handbooks have begun to ship, which means we'll soon know the results of this blog's contest, and the winner of the coveted quartet of bobbleheads and Corban Joseph rookie card.












Because I put you all through so much work, I figure it's only fair that I make my own guess at how BA will rank the Top 11-20 prospects. Without further hemming and hawing, here are my choices, without any prior knowledge.

11. Adam Warren
12. David Phelps
13. J.R. Murphy
14. Melky Mesa
15. Ivan Nova
16.
Graham Stoneburner
17. Brett Marshall
18. Corban Joseph
19. Ramon Flores
20. Cito Culver
21. David Adams
22. D.J. Mitchell
23. Mason Williams
24. Jose Pirela
25.Chase Whitley
26. Angelo Gumbs
27. Tommy Kahnle
28. Rob Segedin
29. Preston Claiborne
30. Kyle Roller
BONUS - 31. Daniel Burawa

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home