Blogs > Minor Matters

Run by The Trentonian's Nick Peruffo, this blog will provide daily multimedia coverage of the Trenton Thunder.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Mea Culpa

I'm sorry. I haven't been at the blog much lately. Between not being at games, the Hurricane and other various day to day nonsense, I just haven't gotten around to it. My apologies. I'll be better from here on out.

With that out of the way, here's how we stand. As I mentioned on Twitter, I won't be covering any games for the rest of season because of a very complicated situation at The Trentonian's office. The paper's coverage will come from a variety of people, including talented freelancers Bill Landis and Kyle Franko.

As for me, I'll physically be at Tuesday's game, but won't be writing anything because it's technically my off day. I will, however, have something for you on the blog that's not necessarily about the Thunder.

I'll also be at the Staten Island Yankees game on Sept. 3 (weather permitting). Hopefully, the Yankees' first pick this season will also be around.

That will be my final minor league ballgame of the season. I'll keep the blog running through the offseason, and will keep you up to date on the Yankees' prospects as they play in their various fall and winter leagues.

Here's hoping you stayed nice and dry during the hurricane.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home