Blogs > Minor Matters

Run by The Trentonian's Nick Peruffo, this blog will provide daily multimedia coverage of the Trenton Thunder.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Media from the All-Star Game

Game MVP Mike Wright
Tyler Austin and Ramon Flores

Section I from Arm & Hammer represent
Nik Turley and Tommy Kahnle
Tyler Austin's biggest fan
Tyler Austin's biggest fan ... again
As you probably already know, I made the trek to New Britain tonight for the Eastern League All-Star Game. Much like the South Atlantic League All-Star Game, this was marred by rain. Unlike the SAL version, however, the delay was only minor (about a half an hour). 

Here are a few pics I took from tonight's action. I'm not much of a photographer. Also included is a small highlight reel of the Thunder's players this evening. 

I have all of the innings from Tommy Kahnle and Nik Turley (didn't include either walk) and the single up the middle from Tyler Austin. 

Ramon Flores, in his only at-bat, banged into a 3-6-3 double play. I videoed that but didn't include it. He also made a great catch in center field, but I didn't get it on video. Sorry, Ramon. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home