Blogs > Minor Matters

Run by The Trentonian's Nick Peruffo, this blog will provide daily multimedia coverage of the Trenton Thunder.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Anybody feel like chatting?

As you, my loyal readers, may have noticed, I have been attempting live blogs during the Thunder games I cover. Personally, I don't think they're going as well as I'd hoped. So, with that in mind, I think it's time for a change.

Starting Friday, when the Thunder come home for three against Bowie, I will be replacing the live blogs with live chats. This way the fans can ask questions and get involved with the games, instead of getting just the information I feed you.

Tentatively, I would like to start these chats about half an hour before the game starts, so I can relay all the pregame information gathered from the clubhouse and still have time to take photos/videos of warmups.

What do you think? Let me know in the comments section. Thanks, and hope to hear from you on Friday.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home