In-Season Mini Contests
Entry Rules: Pretty much the same as the last time. Go to the comments section of this post and leave your guesses to as many questions as you like. Please leave some way to contact you with your entry. This will prove very helpful in getting you your prizes. All entries are due before first pitch on Opening Day, which is April 7.
1. What will the Thunder's lineup look like on Opening Day (starting nine and pitcher)?
2. Who will get the Thunder's first hit of the season?
3. Who will hit the first home run of the Thunder season?
4. Who will be the first Thunder player to have two home runs in a game?
5. What will the Thunder's starting rotation look like on Opening Day?
6. Who will start the Thunder's first game after the Eastern League All-Star break?
7. What will the Thunder's record be at the All-Star break?
8. Which members of the Thunder will play in the All-Star Game?
9. Which player will be the first call-up to the Thunder from Tampa?***
End of season special: Tell me who will lead the Thunder in the following categories - Batting average, home runs, RBIs, wins, strikeouts and ERA.
***For this question, we will only accept actual moves. If there is a paper move, and the player who was "called up" never shows up, he doesn't count.