Blogs > Minor Matters

Run by The Trentonian's Nick Peruffo, this blog will provide daily multimedia coverage of the Trenton Thunder.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Dellin Betances will answer your questions live

Before I spoke to Dellin Betances this morning on the record, I asked him a simple question: Would he be willing to do something interesting for his many fans who can't come out to see the Thunder play in person?

He agreed, so here is what's going to happen.

On April 5, when the Thunder hold their annual media day, Betances is going to take some time to answer your questions.

The Process: You have until 11 a.m. on April 5 to submit your questions. I will review them and pick the best ones to ask Betances on Media Day. The interview will be broadcast live via my LiveStream channel, so you can tune in and see if your question gets asked.

You can submit your question in one of two ways:

1 - Via Twitter. Think of a question, then send it with "#ForDellin" at the end. That way I can keep them all in one place in my TweetDeck.

2 - The comments section of this blog post. Write your question as a comment, hit send, and I'll review them. I won't publish those comments, but rest assured I will read them.

The Rules: Obviously, please keep your questions appropriate -- interesting, but appropriate. I will ask only one question per person, so keep that in mind. You can send as many as you like, but I will pick only one.

If this goes as planned, I hope to do this with other players throughout the year. So start thinking up your questions now.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home