Blogs > Minor Matters

Run by The Trentonian's Nick Peruffo, this blog will provide daily multimedia coverage of the Trenton Thunder.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Here comes the sun

For the first time since I arrived on Sunday, there is no threat of rain in the forecast. That said, because there was so much that fell yesterday, I highly doubt the Blue Jays' farmhands will make the journey to Tampa for today's scheduled game. Unless the groundskeepers double as miracle workers, that outfield has to be a lake at this point.

I wouldn't be surprised to see another pair of simulated games at the Himes Complex, with no outfielders allowed.

With that, I'm off to the complex to see if my theories are correct. Before I go, though, here are a few links to get your attention this morning.

Remember, Thunder pitcher and Dellin Betances wants to answer your questions. He'll do so live on Media Day, which is April 5. Check this post out to find out how to submit a question.

I've also done a series of mini contests before Opening Day, which is April 7. Check this post to find out how to enter.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home