Blogs > Minor Matters

Run by The Trentonian's Nick Peruffo, this blog will provide daily multimedia coverage of the Trenton Thunder.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

A bottom-Dollar day

Well, today certainly didn't go as planned. At some point on the plane I realized that Camp Day games do not, in fact, begin at 1:00, as I'd referred to in the previous post. My plane landed at 10:45, meaning I thought I was going to have a chance to catch some of the games anyway.

Then I tried to rent a car.

I was fortunate enough to get in before the line got really crazy, but the Dollar kiosk had two agents working while seven stations went unmanned. This, of course, combined with a crazy glut of travelers, made for a very long wait.

By the time I got my car and got to the field, it was nearly noon, and the players were beginning to file out of the complex in their street clothes. That meant today became basically a travel day. No worries, though. There are two more Camp Days before I leave.

Things really kick off tomorrow, when the Thunder travel to Clearwater to play the Reading Phillies (or at least some incarnation of them). I'll be there taking tons of video, which I will later post to this very blog, and at trentonian.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home