Blogs > Minor Matters

Run by The Trentonian's Nick Peruffo, this blog will provide daily multimedia coverage of the Trenton Thunder.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Good morning from Tampa, Day 3


Heading out to the fields soon, so I just wanted to check in before I left. Here's a couple of links before I go try to make the most of my last day in minor league camp.

First, here's my story yesterday on new Thunder catcher/utilityman Myron Leslie

Second, here's the notebook I did with news about two cuts, David Phelps, John Van Benschoten, Casey Erickson and Tony Franklin

Here's a link to The Trentonian's video page, where you can find Part 2 of my interview with Leslie (Part 1 is included with the story)and a video of Austin Romine doing catching drills with Thunder coach Vic Valencia.

Reminder, tomorrow night I will be doing a Web chat to wrap up my stay. Stay tuned.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home