Blogs > Minor Matters

Run by The Trentonian's Nick Peruffo, this blog will provide daily multimedia coverage of the Trenton Thunder.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Postgame Notes, Audio and Video

Not terribly much to say after this one. Clayton Tanner pitched a gem of a ballgame and held Austin Romine and Brandon Laird hitless, something that hasn't happened since May 14. The left-hander retired 17 Thunder hitters on ground balls, which accounts for all but seven of the outs he recorded. Pretty darn impressive, if you ask me.

Also, Lance Pendleton didn't necessarily pitch poorly, but he threw too many pitches, which ultimately led to him being lifted after the fourth inning. Not exactly what he or the team wanted.

Of course, after watching Laird and Romine tear it up over the past few weeks or so, I decided tonight would be the night I took a bunch of videos of them. Silly me. Still, here are a couple of videos of each guy tonight. You'll notice that both are groundouts. You'll also notice that they are not of the best cinematography. James Cameron, Woody Allen, Steven Spielberg or Robert Zemeckis I am not.

Below the videos is audio of Tony Franklin's postgame with myself and WIMG's David Fenster. I have other audio, but it has some bits I want to save for a draft feature I will release in the June 7 (Draft Day) edition of The Trentonian.





Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home