Blogs > Minor Matters

Run by The Trentonian's Nick Peruffo, this blog will provide daily multimedia coverage of the Trenton Thunder.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Final Countdown

Good morning.

Today is the last full day of minor league spring training. The Thunder are scheduled to travel to Dunedin today for a tilt with the Blue Jays, although I wouldn't be surprised if the fields there were still waterlogged. That said, we'll see what the day brings.

Because of the rain, I still I have a lot of people I want to talk to, and today, hopefully, will present me that chance.

The team breaks camp tomorrow after yet another split squad game, and I'll do my best to ascertain what the Thunder will look like when they show up at Waterfront Park for media day on April 5.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous yanksince57 said...

your roster prediction was interesting, but what about bleich, pope, horne, hernandez and anderson? also, i think leslie will be the organizational catcher at swb and i'd pick kruml over rye.

April 2, 2011 at 9:27 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home