Blogs > Minor Matters

Run by The Trentonian's Nick Peruffo, this blog will provide daily multimedia coverage of the Trenton Thunder.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 1 - Thunder vs. Phillies

Good morning.

After yesterday's disappointment, it's time to get back to work. The "Thunder" head to Clearwater this afternoon to take on their Phillies-counterparts, and, after hanging out at the complex this morning, I'll be there to cover it.

I'm hoping to land interviews today with, among others, David Adams, Rob Lyerly and Tony Franklin. I want to know about Adams' long road back, Lyerly's efforts to improve his defense, and Franklin's overall impressions about how the team has looked thus far.

I'll have plenty of video to show you later -- some from the morning workout at the complex, and some from the game.

Of course, Phil Hughes will be hanging out at the complex in the afternoon, I believe, but I'll be in Clearwater while that's happening. I'm pretty sure the normal Yankees beat writers will have you covered in that regard.

That's all for now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to get some coverage. Looking forward to the proposed roster.

March 26, 2012 at 8:07 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home