Blogs > Minor Matters

Run by The Trentonian's Nick Peruffo, this blog will provide daily multimedia coverage of the Trenton Thunder.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

My Summer Vacation

Monday will mark the beginning of my 10-day vacation. Instead of going someplace exotic, however, I'll be staying within the region and doing what I love to do most: watching baseball. 

The itinerary isn't quite final, but here's how I see it playing out from July 9-18. 

July 9 - Trenton vs. Portland, then Staten Island vs. Williamsport
July 10 - Either Lakewood vs. Hickory or the E.L. Hitting Challenge, at Reading
July 11 - Lakewood vs. Hickory, then the E.L. All-Star Game in Reading
July 12 - Lakewood vs. Hickory
July 13 - Bowie vs. Reading
July 14 - Baltimore vs. Detroit at Camden Yards
July 15 - In Baltimore, no game (I know, slacker, right?)
July 16 - Lakewood vs. Savannah
July 17 - Lakewood vs. Savannah AND either Staten Island vs. Aberdeen OR Brooklyn vs. H.V.
July 18 - Staten Island vs. Aberdeen

All told, that's a possible 12 games in 10 days at six sites throughout the region. Sounds like a pretty damn fun time to me. 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Diablo 3 Items said...

Awesome. It's my job to benefit from the selection interviews. Thanks for having one of these website

Diablo 3 Gold


GW2 Gold kaufen

September 2, 2012 at 2:36 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home