Blogs > Minor Matters

Run by The Trentonian's Nick Peruffo, this blog will provide daily multimedia coverage of the Trenton Thunder.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A few Charleston pitching highlights

As anyone who follows me on Twitter knows, I used the last three days of my recent vacation to check out the Charleston RiverDogs when they came up north to play the Lakewood BlueClaws for three games.

I've already posted highlights from Rafael DePaula's outing here, and now I've rounded up all the other pitchers who threw over those three days and knitted them into a highlight reel, which you can view below.

Pitchers included are: Jose Campos, Dietrich Enns, Evan Rutckyj, Phil Wetherell, Charlie Short, Alex Smith and Brett Gerritse. The only arms I missed during that set were Cesar Vargas, Gabe Encinas, Taylor Garrison and Ben Paullus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home