Blogs > Minor Matters

Run by The Trentonian's Nick Peruffo, this blog will provide daily multimedia coverage of the Trenton Thunder.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

The roster - at last

I have in my hands what I've been told by someone with a fair knowledge of the situation is "pretty much" the Opening Day roster. Instead of yammering about it, I'll just give it to you.

Pitchers
Cory Arbiso
Wilkins Arias
Manny Banuelos
Dellin Betances
Steve Garrison
Shaeffer Hall
Fernando Hernandez
Craig Heyer
Kei Igawa
Tim Norton
Noaya Okamoto
Graham Stoneburner
Pat Venditte

Catchers
Austin Romine
Myron Leslie

Infielders
David Adams - will start the year on the DL, won't actually come north with the team
Corban Joseph
Addison Maruszak
Yadil Mujica
Jose Pirela
Jack Rye
Brad Suttle

Outfielders
Cody Johnson
Austin Krum
Ray Kruml
Melky Mesa
Damon Sublett

Now, I know what you're thinking. You're thinking: Josh, even without Adams, that's 26 players. You're right. It is. Two players will open the season on the "disabled list," I'm certain. I have a few ideas, but I'm not going to share them right now.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is Justin Snyder? I know he was with AAA in Tampa but he is not on any tentative AAA or AA roster?

April 4, 2011 at 9:26 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home