Blogs > Minor Matters

Run by The Trentonian's Nick Peruffo, this blog will provide daily multimedia coverage of the Trenton Thunder.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 2 - Thunder vs. Phillies Part Deux

Good morning.

It's the second full day of my trip to Thunder spring training, and I'd consider yesterday a success. I got a nice little feature from Cody Johnson, watched Trenton fall to Reading in Clearwater (though the parking situation was a nightmare with a capital nightmare), and took tons of videos of some of the system's brightest prospects.

Today, the Phillies come to Tampa to tangle with the Thunder, who'll have Graham Stoneburner going for them. I'm excited to talk to Stoneburner about last year's disappointment and what he'll do to help put his name back on the prospect map. If he can get things together, he has the potential to be a real wild-card for this team.

As always, I'll take tons of videos (I shot 77 yesterday) and upload them once I get back from the complex.

Additionally, I will be heading over to the big league camp after the minor league stuff to watch the Yankees take on the Blue Jays. Hopefully I can talk with some of the prospects still in big-league camp.

If you missed anything from yesterday, here's a handy-dandy link to all the action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home