Blogs > Minor Matters

Run by The Trentonian's Nick Peruffo, this blog will provide daily multimedia coverage of the Trenton Thunder.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 3 - Camp Day

Good morning.

After yesterday's joyous day of marathon baseball, today will be quick and easy. It's a camp day -- which means two intrasquad games at the complex starting at 10 a.m. It also means tons of time to take actual game footage, instead of the endless BP reels, of the lower prospects.

Unfortunately for me but fortunately for them, Tyler Austin and Cito Culver will be with the big league club today in Orlando for some Yankees on Braves action.

Nick Swisher will also be in the house to get some ABs (I've heard five is the number he's looking for), which I imagine will be done with the Double-A vs. Triple-A game.

If you missed any of my stuff yesterday, it can be found here. That post includes links to two stories, some assorted notes and 14 (I think) videos.

Enjoy your morning, and I'll be back later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home